Just Start is a series of daily prompts with supportive information, templates and inspiration.
Use these, as well as the Daily 3, to guide your thoughts and actions.
- Notice – Tune your senses in to your thoughts, feelings and experiences
- Connect – Create opportunities to share positive moments with other people
- Do – Don’t just think – take action
What do you need to do?
All you need is a blank notebook to keep track of your daily thoughts.
- Set a time, possibly at the start of your day, to log in and read the new daily entry. This will establish your Focus for the day.
- Plan time in your day to complete the daily Do now.
- Respond to the Reflections in your notebook. Write anything that comes to mind. Elaborate as much as you can.
- Check in with yourself throughout each day to ponder on how you’re incorporating the daily Focus into your actions and thoughts. What have you noticed? How have you connected with others? What positive action have you taken?
- Make time to check in with someone from your Tribe. This doesn’t need to be daily, but it would help to chat through how you are going every few days.