Ninety-One Ways is a series of daily prompts and inspiration to build foundational daily routines and develop a mindset that enable you to contribute to a life you love. There will be something different to focus on each day including a prompt to respond to in your journal. These are designed to encourage you to continually practice the Daily 3.
- Notice – Tune your senses in to your thoughts, feelings and experiences
- Connect – Create opportunities to share positive moments with other people
- Do – Don’t just think – take action
Let’s start NOW
Check in every day to get your daily prompt to encourage you to:
- Be creative – Focus on thinking of new ideas and create solutions to problems without clearly defined structures.
- Think critically – Focus on applying higher-level, process-oriented thinking, considering issues from a range of possible perspectives and using that reasoning to make decisions.
- Be future orientated – Focus on having an optimistic disposition that enables you to obtain the skills and knowledge required to achieve your goals
- Be determined – Focus on voluntarily continuing goal-directed actions despite the presence of challenges and discouragement.
- Show initiative – Focus on assessing and getting things done things independently without input or guidance.
- Be courageous – Focus on taking chances when appropriate despite inevitable uncertainty and challenges.
- Communicate – Focus on exchanging information or expressing ideas, thoughts, feelings, etc., to someone else.
- Be adaptable – Focus on changing your actions and plans to overcome present and future challenges.
What do you need to do?
All you need is a blank notebook to keep track of your daily thoughts.
- Set a time, possibly at the start of your day, to read the daily Focus.
- Plan time in your day to complete the daily Do now.
- Respond to the Reflections in your notebook. Write anything that comes to mind. Elaborate as much as you can.
- Check in with yourself throughout the day to ponder on how you’re incorporating the daily Focus into your actions and thoughts. What have you noticed? How have you connected with others? What positive action have you taken?
- Make time to check in with someone from your Tribe. This doesn’t need to be daily, but it would help to chat through how you are going every few days.